Ordering explosives products from K2 Solutions, Inc. is easy, accurate, and professional! First we have to get your information.
K2 Solutions, Inc is required to obtain the following information to maintain customer records in compliance with ATF regulations. This information is required in order to complete transactions:
- A copy of your federal explosives license/permit – this must be signed in blue ink
- Copies of state or local license/permit for the storage and use of explosives
- Company information form (Compliance Forms Page)
- List of persons authorized to order explosives (Compliance Forms Page)
- List of persons authorized to sign for explosives (Compliance Forms Page)
- Statement of intended use (Compliance Forms Page)
- Walk-in customer checklist (Compliance Forms Page)
- Walk-in customer vehicle checklist (Compliance Forms Page)
- Transportation comparison requirements (Compliance Forms Page)
Following that, have a look at our extensive online catalog of products – remember there is NO MINIMUM ORDER, and if you don’t see exactly what you need, call us and we’ll move heaven and earth to make it happen for you. You’re dealing with retired military members here at K2. We know your urgency, and we won’t stop until you’re satisfied.
When you see an item you need, click “Add-to-Quote” just like you would at any other online store. When you’re done “shopping” go to your Quote and make sure everything looks right. Then send it off. We’ll receive it right away, look it over and have a price for you as soon as possible. That’s all there is to it!